A huge thank you to everyone who attended SEAC’s 2023 blender at Sager- Stoneyard Beer Works on Sept. 8th:)!
Laughs were had, libations were consumed, and delicious food was snarfed. Walter Chapman jammed the night away while the Mount Hope World Singers delighted us with several songs, including If I had a Hammer by Peter, Paul and Mary.
Your friendship, excitement, support, and generosity means we can continue to have a positive impact in not just our service area, but that of Greater Rochester. Check out the fun stuff we got up to in our 2022-2023 fiscal year:).
As I mentioned on Friday, we’ve had a fantastic year and this year ahead of us is shaping up to be just as exciting, with things like:
- Assemblymember Bronson awarding SEAC $75k in state grant funding for our Tool Shed program.
- Senator Brouk awarding SEAC $82k in state grant funding so we can start the Tool Shed Mobile Unit (TSMU). More on this soon!
- Creating a new position, SEAC’s Community Liaison, to support our fundraising and community outreach initiatives.
- Creating a new position, TSMU Coordinator, to drive the mobile unit to R-Rec Center’s to get tools into the hands of people with transportation hurdles.
- Expanding our inventory to include a craft lending library.
- The creation of a repair cafe program located at the Tool Shed (and potentially on the TSMU).
- Purchasing supplies and assembling roughly 350 hygiene bags that will be distributed to St. Joe’s House of Hospitality and Dimitri’s House this fall.
- And more exciting news coming soon!
Thank you again for attending. Thank you to my team for pulling out all the stops and making this event a truly special one. Thanks to all SEAC’s supportive board members. And thanks to the Sagers for always being delightful and letting us have a blast.
Be well all!
Thanks to Our Sponsors for Making This Celebration Possible!
Assemblymember Harry Bronson
Oasis Design & Remodeling, Inc.
Park Grove Realty