SEAC is thrilled to launch their latest program, SEACing it Out. This program offers members a wide array of discounts to a diverse group of locally owned businesses in the South East Area. “We’re hoping this program will entice Rochester residents to our area’s awesome businesses. Maybe that discount is just enough to get someone to try somewhere new” says Mike Evans, Executive Director. “We’ve got eleven local businesses participating thus far and we hope to have more soon!”
Our goal is to advocate for and celebrate our communities, neighborhoods, and local businesses. With SEAC’s membership you will receive a some sort of benefit to a variety of excellent locally owned businesses!
SEACing it Out membership gets you these awesome benefits at local Rochester businesses!
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP ($25)
- SEAC car magnet
- Recognition at our Celebrating the South East Area event in September
- SEACing It Out Membership card
Present your card at the following locations to get these exciting benefits
- Park Ave. Pub– 3 course menu for $40! Includes bonus homemade bread!
- Grass Fed Vegan Butcher– 10% off your purchase.
- DogTown– 10% off your order.
- Neno’s Mexican Street Gourmet– 1 extra taco with your order on Tuesdays.
- Blossom Massage and Wellness– 10% off a one hour massage.
- Cosmic Reaper Tattoo– 10% off your service.
- Sager Beer Works– $1 off each pint or flight.
- Three Heads Brewing– $1 off your pints.
- Mae Beads– 10% off any day.
- The Brainery 10% off classes.
- Boulder Coffee and Lounge- 10% off any day.
Are you a business that wants to offer SEAC members a discount for supporting the South East area? Click here.