Words can’t adequately express how shocked and humbled I am to have been nominated for the Colors of Success Award.
When I see this year’s nominees, I appreciate the good and love that exists in our Greater Rochester Area. It is heartening to see so many people striving to bring diversity, equality, and inclusion to every faucet of life in our awesome communities.
Thank you for the honor of being nominated. Cheesy as it sounds, I already feel like a winner:).
Be well all!
This year’s nominees are:
- Sady Alvarado-Fischer, CDP, Corporate Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Haris Arshad, Director of HR, CleanCraft
- Talethea Best, Sr. Vice President of People & Culture, YMCA of Greater Rochester
- Ajaleah Bobowski, Residential Director, People Inc.
- Dan Butler, Equity and Advocacy Division Director, Urban League of Rochester
- Kesha Carter, Chief Diversity Officer, Coordinated Care Services, Inc. (CCSI)
- Greg Constantino, Managing Director, Northwestern Mutual/Constantino Financial
- Marlene Cortes, Senior Program Manager, Empire Justice Center
- Sylvia David-West, Project Engineer, L3Harris Technologies
- Mike Evans, Executive Director, South East Area Coalition, Inc.
- Jeiri Flores, Advocacy Specialist Associate Director, Diversity & Inclusion, Strong Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Donna Harris, Senior Associate/Chief Diversity Officer, CGR
- Ramona Isler, Executive Office Administrator, WXXI
- Keith Jenkins, Vice President and Associate Provost for Diversity and Inclusion, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Julio Jordan, Director of Diversity, Equity, Justice, and Inclusion, Ibero-American Action League
- Deanna Kimbrel, Chief Diversity Officer/Director, Office of DEI, Monroe County, New York
- Shaun Nelms, Professor & Superintendent, University of Rochester/Rochester City School District
- Stephanie Paredes, Assistant Director, Community & Belonging, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Annette Ramos, Monroe County Board of Elections Recruiter, Monroe County Board of Elections
- Denise Reed Lamoreaux, Director Equity & Belonging, Zillow
- Joseph Searles, Vice President & Chief Community Engagement Office, Trillium Health
- Frank Starapoli, Member, Exploring Racism Groups and United Christian Leadership Ministry
- Joe Starling, Faith Community Inclusion Specialist, Heritage Christian Services
- Sara Taylor, Community Liaison and Training Specialist, Eleversity
- Nicole VanGorder, COO, Upstate Special Needs Planning
- Julio Vazquez, President and CEO, Ibero-American Action League
- Dr. Marlowe V.N. Washington, Senior Diversity Officer, St. John Fisher University